My flickr site

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall (Winter?) is here!

Yes, it's been a while, but I've been busy snapping pictures and then tweeking.  I didn't get the perfect fall pictures due to weather and having to work all week.  I snuck away from work one noon hour (or was it three hours) and had a ball up on Skyline Drive and at Enger Tower.  I climbed to the top, took some pics, met another photographer and went to get one more shot and my battery was dead - didn't bring my case up there, so had to quit for the day and go back to work.  Some of these are from there and some from the entrance to Jay Cooke Park, Kelly's, the office and then near home.  For more you can go to my flickr site: Wendy J Photos 




























1 comment:

  1. hi from california

    made us a little homesick but don't mess the weather (snow and cold)
    The pictures a great the colors a even better.
    took several pictures form the same locations when we sere ther for grandmother edits 90 birthday
    Thanks keep sending

    Jean Coughlin Kohnle

    ReplyDelete