My flickr site

Sunday, May 23, 2010

5/23/10 - KC and Thunderstorms.....

Most of you know that KC was rescued from a railroad yard by Andy when she was just a little puppy. Probably due to that, KC doesn't like loud noises - guns, fireworks, loud airplanes and thunder. Tonight we had a big thunderstorm (the kind where I tend to let out a little yelp, myself, at the big ones). We had really heavy rain off and on the whole time the last episode of Lost was on. Well, KC was very nervous - pacing from one spot to another - like she was trying to find a place to hide. I went into my computer room and right by my feet is Tica's little bed that she lies in when I am on the computer. KC followed me into my room and looked up at me so sad - I sat down and she proceeded to try to fit into Tica's little bed - she did manage to get about 1/2 of her body there and the rest on the floor - but she was ok, must feel safe there. Was really very cute. Tica was on the couch with Mark and seemed oblivious to the storm.


No comments:

Post a Comment