My flickr site

Friday, February 26, 2010

12/13/09 - Home changes

So, Mark and I found a new couch (our old blue one broke) and in the process, found a new kitchen table, too. It is a bar height table and will have 8 chairs. Mark actually found both of them and I love them, too. We were pretty anxious to get them. I did some rearranging to make room and took Travis came to get the old table, buffet and chairs for their big dining area. We anxiously waiting for the furniture to be delivered on Saturday. I even scrubbed the kitchen floors and vacuumed. We kept the old couch there because the movers were going to take it. Finally, about 3pm, Mark said maybe I should call and see where they were. I called and found out we had the wrong day! It was supposed to be next Saturday! Oh well, just one week without a table, we can do that. The dogs loved the extra room! I just happened to notice how shiny the apples were, so had to get them, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment