My flickr site

Sunday, February 28, 2010

12/29/09 - Christmas with the Jukich family

We had Christmas with the Jukich side of the family on Tuesday, the 29th, at our house. Kelly, Travis, Ben, Andy, Brad, Annie, Nicole and Mark and I. We had dinner at our new table with the leaf in it and all 8 chairs – big! Then a little Wii bowling and then gifts. We did a girl or guy gift exchange and rolled dice to see in what order to choose gifts. The best gift this year, was the gift Brad got. It was from Andy and he was really hoping Brad would choose it. Brad loved his Vikings Hat! I got a snuggie and slippers from Annie – soft and cuddly! Mark got a Twins mug from Andy. Annie got ‘Godiva’ chocolate. Nicole got cheese and cheese slicer - she will share with her mom.   And there was a 'Smoking' kit (for the grill), candles, an underwater fish camera - I think I got them all. 















No comments:

Post a Comment